Streamline fulfillment to reduce errors, generate more transactions, and increase productivity
Put Cloud-Based Order Fulfillment to work for your distribution Business.
Cloud-Based Advanced Fulfillment integrates with the Cloud-Based Distribution Edition to help you accuratDistributionciently pick, pack, and ship your orders.
Key benefits of Advanced Fulfillment for your company
Automating routine tasks eliminates the risk of people skipping important steps, increases productivity, and reduces training costs.
Advanced Fulfillment works with third-party EDI software for full EDI compliance, including 856 Advance Ship Notice (ASN), to electronically communicate the contents of a shipment.
Lot and serial number tracking
Serial and lot numbers are scanned and printed on the pick list and packing slip, so there can be no mistake about what was picked and shipped.
Preprinted smart scan sheets allow warehouse workers to perform all necessary system interactions with just a scanner—a handy feature for those who must wear gloves. For example, scan sheets include commands such as complete shipment, next/previous box, and remove item. Audible and visual indicators and warnings provide immediate feedback when wrong items or more units than purchased are scanned.
Important features of Advanced Fulfillment
- Generate pick lists and packing slips.
- Use barcodes to speed up picking process
- Barcodes on pick lists prevent picking items not included in the order.
- Provide adequate package size and packing material to ensure safe transport.
- Support barcodes and lot/serial numbers to ensure accurate order completion.
- Easily correct errors in amount, weight, items, and so on.
- Integrate with digital scale and printer to automatically weigh and print labels and packing slips.
- Select shipping provider: UPS, USPS, FedEx
- Ensure prompt pickup through your preferred carrier.
- Automate shipment label generation
- Set up automatic tracking on all shipments.
- Notify customers of shipment progress through each stage of order fulfillment.